Today I Am grateful for so many things that made this day so extraordinarily amazing:
– I got to work as an actor at Kaplan, which is not typical for a Saturday.
– I received a check I’ve been waiting for for over a month and was paid by a wedding client.
– I got to co-officiate with a Rabbi friend/mentor of mine who again gave me some great tips for my business.
– I got to spend time with some old and dear fraternity brothers tonight, and meet some new ones.
– I was able to work out some conflicts with ease, grace, love, respect and integrity.
Amazing. Simply amazing.
I Am looking forward to an amazing tomorrow, filled with love and joy, prosperity and abundance, creation and completion, new possibilities and new realities. I anticipate ending the day in complete satisfaction, knowing that only good is coming to me. It is going to be the best day of my life, and I Am grateful for tomorrow today!
And So It Is.